Top Roofers in Oxford, WI
Where do you need Roofing Contractors?
America's #1 Source for Local Roofers
Top Roofers in Oxford, WI
Long Life Roofing specializes in commercial and industrial roofing applications. Our employees are trained by Firestone to properly install and repair their RubberGard EPDM system. In addition, we pride ourselves on our shingle roof systems and architectural sheet metal roof systems.
Since 1966 Kilbourn Improvement has served the great state of Wisconsin with quality home improvement services. From roof replacements, windows, and gutters, our team can handle a variety of projects.
We work primarily with flat roof installations and metal roofing repairs, and will happily consult with you about the best course of action for your business. To get your property in tip-top shape, call now for a free estimate.
We seek to offer every client a better property through practical, cost-effective services. On top of our home remodeling skill set, we hand residential roof repairs, shingles, tear-offs, metal roofing options, and more. Contact Hands On today for a free roofing estimate.
Since 1940 we’ve provided exceptional service to the Reedsburg community, and beyond. Curtin Roofing has built a reputation on fair, reliable service, and we aim to continue improving the properties of our customers.
We work with our clients, architects and contractors with a cooperative mindset to reach a common goal: a completed project done with the highest quality possible. Our strong sense of professionalism, fairness, and ethical treatment of clients and employees has seen our business thrive since its inception.
Ruland Roofing & Siding is your trusted source for locally owned, licensed contractor services. We offer impeccable roofing and exterior home services, always placing emphasis on total customer satisfaction.
Nearby Places for Roofing Contractors
Popular Projects in Wisconsin
More Roofing Tips
Common Causes for Roof Leaks
- Leaking gutters or leaking flashing: Corroding gutters and flashing can give water a place to leak into the interior of the roof. Though these are usually well sealed, they tend to erode over time.
- Ice dams: Ice dams develop when warm air from the attic melts the snow close to the top of the roof at the roof ridge and refreezes at the roof’s edge. Ice dams inhibit proper drainage, which can cause water to damage the roof’s interior.
- Leaking chimney or skylight: Leaks around chimney flashing and skylights occur due to compromised sealants, cracks, or improper installation.
- Missing shingles: High winds and harsh storms can uproot shingles, leaving your roof exposed to the elements.
- Valleys: Valleys are the small gutter-like sections that run down the interior angles of your roof. Fungus, improper cleaning, and lifted shingles can allow rainwater to penetrate the roof.
Learn more about roof leaks:
- I Found a Roof Leak. What Should I Do Next?: 5 Tips for Addressing Roof Leaks
- Emergency Roof Leak Repair: Temporary Solutions for a Leaking Roof
- Top 10 Causes for Roof Leaks & How to Fix Them
Hire a Roofing Professional
While some roof leaks are insignificant and can be sufficiently repaired by homeowners, we recommend calling a professional for most roof leaks. A trained roofing professional will be able to perform the job safely and properly, which can save you money in the long run.
Keep reading about how to hire the ideal contractor: