Top Roofers in Sabot, VA
Where do you need Roofing Contractors?
America's #1 Source for Local Roofers
Top Roofers in Sabot, VA
Virginia Home Improvements makes receiving a new roof a simple and affordable process. We have the proper credentials as a general contractor and a full service roofing company. We provide detailed project planning, work within your budget and guarantee success. Call today for a free residential roofing estimate.
Established in 2001, Classic Construction has successfully completed thousands of projects throughout Richmond, Chesterfield, Henrico, and surrounding counties. They offer roofing, siding, replacement window installation, sunrooms, screen room enclosures, etc.
Affordable Roofing has almost five decades of experience in the roofing industry, providing the best services at the most affordable prices. We can fix, install, or replace fiberglass shingles, tile, roof vents, rubber, cedar shakes, copper, modified bitumen, and more. Contact us today to get started on your project!
Whether you’re in need of a minor repair or a full replacement, our staff is professionally trained in a variety of materials to suit your needs. From large commercial projects to a neighbor’s roof, Joe M. Deshazo and Son Roofing, Inc. can do it all!
Founded in 1994, Cascante Contracting serves Richmond, Virginia and surrounding areas. They are fully licensed and certified, and they are experts at installing shingles, slate, cedar shake, metal roofs, flat roofs, and more.
Cross Timbers Roofing promises fast, friendly roofing services, from new construction to roof repairs, re-roofing, roof maintenance, gutters, and more. You can rely on them for prompt project completion, fair pricing, and friendly professionals on-site.
We’re a fully licensed contractor that offers a list of full services for your residential property – roofing, remodeling, renovation, installation – we can do it all! Virginia Home Improvements serves Mineral, Lake Anna, and Spotsylvania Virginia with a full list of residential contracting work.
Nearby Places for Roofing Contractors
Popular Projects in Virginia
More Roofing Tips
Common Causes for Roof Leaks
- Leaking gutters or leaking flashing: Corroding gutters and flashing can give water a place to leak into the interior of the roof. Though these are usually well sealed, they tend to erode over time.
- Ice dams: Ice dams develop when warm air from the attic melts the snow close to the top of the roof at the roof ridge and refreezes at the roof’s edge. Ice dams inhibit proper drainage, which can cause water to damage the roof’s interior.
- Leaking chimney or skylight: Leaks around chimney flashing and skylights occur due to compromised sealants, cracks, or improper installation.
- Missing shingles: High winds and harsh storms can uproot shingles, leaving your roof exposed to the elements.
- Valleys: Valleys are the small gutter-like sections that run down the interior angles of your roof. Fungus, improper cleaning, and lifted shingles can allow rainwater to penetrate the roof.
Learn more about roof leaks:
- I Found a Roof Leak. What Should I Do Next?: 5 Tips for Addressing Roof Leaks
- Emergency Roof Leak Repair: Temporary Solutions for a Leaking Roof
- Top 10 Causes for Roof Leaks & How to Fix Them
Hire a Roofing Professional
While some roof leaks are insignificant and can be sufficiently repaired by homeowners, we recommend calling a professional for most roof leaks. A trained roofing professional will be able to perform the job safely and properly, which can save you money in the long run.
Keep reading about how to hire the ideal contractor: