Roofing Contractors in Harrisburg, SD
Where do you need Roofing Contractors?
America's #1 Source for Local Roofers
Roofing Contractors in Harrisburg, SD
MJTerveen Construction & Roofing serves residential and commercial customers in a wide range of roofing services. Their expert staff can apply shingles, tile, slate, or metal roofing materials, as well as underlayment, sheathing, flashing, and drainage.
We’re your local, family-owned-and-operated roofing solution! John Koch Construction offers a wide range of expertise in home repair, construction and improvements. Our roofing team has completed many roof repair and replacements throughout the area since our founding in 2001. We specialize in shingled roofs.
Integrity Construction is a leading construction and home exterior expert serving the Sioux Empire. We specialize in asphalt shingle roofing, steel roofs and standing steam metal roofing. Our experience and commitment to training has earned us the CertainTeed Shingle Master distinction, one of the few in the area that can say that.
Woods Roofing, Inc. provides the entire state of South Dakota with services they can count on. They specialize in providing high quality roofs that last, from installation to repairs, replacements, inspections, maintenance, and everything in between.
Get great service and workmanship backed by warranties with James Roofing & Construction. We specialize in shingle roofing, including tear-offs, roof replacement, new installation and repairs. Most of our installers have 20+ years of industry experience and are tested Master Shinglers. We’re a local, family-run business.
Offering consistent, experienced, and personable services to residential and commercial customers throughout Sioux Falls, SD, Architectural Roofing & Sheetmetal, Inc. is a full-service roofing and sheet metal contractor.
We specialize in commercial roofing solutions and coatings. Kooiker Roofing & Urethane Insulation has proudly served the Sioux Falls are for 39 years and counting. We’re certified installers of seamless roofing systems, and we offer a wide range of roof coatings. Our roofing choices are low maintenance and energy efficient.
Nearby Places for Roofing Contractors
Popular Projects in South Dakota
More Roofing Tips
Common Causes for Roof Leaks
- Leaking gutters or leaking flashing: Corroding gutters and flashing can give water a place to leak into the interior of the roof. Though these are usually well sealed, they tend to erode over time.
- Ice dams: Ice dams develop when warm air from the attic melts the snow close to the top of the roof at the roof ridge and refreezes at the roof’s edge. Ice dams inhibit proper drainage, which can cause water to damage the roof’s interior.
- Leaking chimney or skylight: Leaks around chimney flashing and skylights occur due to compromised sealants, cracks, or improper installation.
- Missing shingles: High winds and harsh storms can uproot shingles, leaving your roof exposed to the elements.
- Valleys: Valleys are the small gutter-like sections that run down the interior angles of your roof. Fungus, improper cleaning, and lifted shingles can allow rainwater to penetrate the roof.
Learn more about roof leaks:
- I Found a Roof Leak. What Should I Do Next?: 5 Tips for Addressing Roof Leaks
- Emergency Roof Leak Repair: Temporary Solutions for a Leaking Roof
- Top 10 Causes for Roof Leaks & How to Fix Them
Hire a Roofing Professional
While some roof leaks are insignificant and can be sufficiently repaired by homeowners, we recommend calling a professional for most roof leaks. A trained roofing professional will be able to perform the job safely and properly, which can save you money in the long run.
Keep reading about how to hire the ideal contractor: