Metal Roofers in Providence, RI
Where do you need Metal Roofing?
America's #1 Source for Local Roofers
Compare quotes with a single request.
Metal Roofers in Providence, RI
We’re your local source for quality, dependability and reliability. Global Roofing is a family owned and operated roofing company specializing in residential and commercial services. We offer expertise in metal roofing installation and repair. For affordable, top-quality metal roof replacement or repairs, give Global Roofing a call today.
Pride Exteriors provides residential metal roofing application with expert installation and precision. We are eager to earn your trust and will provide you with a beautiful new metal roof that will last for the lifetime of the roof. We have thousands of satisfied customers and referrals. Call today for a free metal roofing estimate with Pride.
Ensure your roof withstands the impacts of storms and weathering by choosing a metal roof installed by Arthur Construction. Our expert team of installers understand the importance of getting the job done with accuracy and efficiency. Expect years of leak-free performance with a roof by Arthur Construction!
How Hometown Roofing Works
Nearby Places for Metal Roofing
Popular Projects in Rhode Island
More on Metal Roofs
Advantages of a Metal Roof
- Durability: When properly installed, metal roofing can last as long as 50 years or more. It is more efficient in sealing out water, withstanding high winds, and shedding snow than shingle roofing, and is resistant to fire, mildew, insects, and rot.
- Long term warranties: Many metal roofing manufacturers warranty their product for 50 years or even longer. Compare that to asphalt shingles, which may need to be replaced every 15 to 20 years.
- Lower energy bills: A majority of modern metal roofing products have Energy Star finishes that are certified to reflect sunlight, keeping your home cooler than other roofing materials. Metal roof owners report paying an average of 20 - 30% less on annual electricity costs than asphalt shingle roof owners.
- Fire resistant: Metal roofing has a Class A fire rating—the highest rating possible for roofing materials—meaning metal roofs resist the spreading of flames on their surface more than any other roofing product.
- Weather resistant — Metal roofs can withstand extremely high winds and changes in temperature, seal out rain, and shed snow efficiently.
- Convenient: In many situations, a metal roof can be installed directly on top of your existing shingle roof. Not having to remove and dispose of one or two layers of shingles helps make metal roofing more cost competitive.
Disadvantages of a Metal Roof
- Cost: The upfront cost of installing a new metal roof is significantly more expensive than a shingle roof. Metal roofing costs typically run anywhere from $150 to $600 per square. (A "square" is 100 square feet of roofing material.)
- Possible denting: Denting and marring can happen with metal roofs, but only in the presence of abnormally large hail or falling tree limbs. On the plus side, many new metal roofs are guaranteed against denting and marring, and textured metal roofs camouflage any minor denting that may occur.
Learn more about metal roofs: