Top Roofers in Levittown, PA
Where do you need Roofing Contractors?
America's #1 Source for Local Roofers
Top Roofers in Levittown, PA
Diamond Restoration is licensed and insured in both New Jersey and Pennsylvania for residential and commercial roofing. We provide superior customer service and unsurpassed quality of work. We work with top of the line manufacturers and our labor, workmanship, and shingles are all guaranteed with long term warranties. Our roofers maintain a consistently high level of professional care and responsibility on each roofing project.
The roofing specialists at Philadelphia City Roofing offer expertise in a wide range of roofing types, including shingles, metal, tile, slate and commercial roofing systems. We are a fully licensed and insured roofing company proudly serving all of Philadelphia and surrounding suburbs. Call today for roof repair, replacement, maintenance, cleaning, inspection or gutter work.
JE General Contractors is a roofing and demolition contractor with extensive interior and exterior design experience. They can assist in a wide range of interior demolition, remodeling, renovation, and addition services, among others.
In business for more than 28 years, East Coast Siding Contractors Inc. is a licensed, certified and insured roofing contractor focused on top-notch customer service and quality. We are a locally-owned roofing company specializing in residential roofing, including slate and shake roofing. Our team of roofing specialists will get the job done right and at an affordable price.
Fully licensed and insured, Remodeling Concepts provides interior, exterior, and various design services. They specialize in roofing installation, repairs, replacement, and more. They also offer siding, windows and doors, remodeling, insurance claim assistance, and much more.
Founded in 2002, Walsh Roofing is your locally owned and operated source for top-quality residential roofing services. We’re fully licensed and have decades of combined industry experience. We’ll get your roof replaced or repaired in a timely manner and with quality at the top of the priority list. We offer up to 10 year warranties on replacements.
Joseph Degrazio is a full-service contracting company offering countless solutions to a wide range of issues that homeowners and business owners face. They specialize in roofing, but also offer other exterior and interior home improvement and renovation services.
Aronson Roofing and Siding specializes in residential and commercial roofing, as well as siding, gutters, windows, doors, and capping. They can provide roof installation, inspections, repairs, replacements, and more.
Vince Hee Roofing is a small family business that offers several options emphasizing the best solutions. We are professional providers of residential and commercial roofing and guarantee the best service at the best value. Our estimates and inspections are free of charge, call today!
Get treated like family with Morgan Family Roofing. We offer friendly, courteous and affordable roofing solutions. We bring decades of roofing experience to every job site, large and small. Our team offers expertise in shingle roofing, shake roofs, flat roofing systems and more. We don’t subcontract our work! Get superior quality service and workmanships with MFR.
Nearby Places for Roofing Contractors
Popular Projects in Pennsylvania
More Roofing Tips
Common Causes for Roof Leaks
- Leaking gutters or leaking flashing: Corroding gutters and flashing can give water a place to leak into the interior of the roof. Though these are usually well sealed, they tend to erode over time.
- Ice dams: Ice dams develop when warm air from the attic melts the snow close to the top of the roof at the roof ridge and refreezes at the roof’s edge. Ice dams inhibit proper drainage, which can cause water to damage the roof’s interior.
- Leaking chimney or skylight: Leaks around chimney flashing and skylights occur due to compromised sealants, cracks, or improper installation.
- Missing shingles: High winds and harsh storms can uproot shingles, leaving your roof exposed to the elements.
- Valleys: Valleys are the small gutter-like sections that run down the interior angles of your roof. Fungus, improper cleaning, and lifted shingles can allow rainwater to penetrate the roof.
Learn more about roof leaks:
- I Found a Roof Leak. What Should I Do Next?: 5 Tips for Addressing Roof Leaks
- Emergency Roof Leak Repair: Temporary Solutions for a Leaking Roof
- Top 10 Causes for Roof Leaks & How to Fix Them
Hire a Roofing Professional
While some roof leaks are insignificant and can be sufficiently repaired by homeowners, we recommend calling a professional for most roof leaks. A trained roofing professional will be able to perform the job safely and properly, which can save you money in the long run.
Keep reading about how to hire the ideal contractor: