Find North Dakota Metal Roofing Contractors
We'll introduce you to professional metal roofing contractors ready to complete your project
America's #1 Source for Local Roofers
Top North Dakota Cities for Metal Roofing
The Pros of Metal Roofing
- Wind Resistance: A majority of metal roofs have panels that interlock in some way, providing exceptional wind resistance compared to other roofing materials.
- Energy Efficiency: Reflective coatings and thermal breaks allow metal roofs to reduce heating and cooling costs by as much as 20% or more.
- Cost Control: Because metal roofs do not deteriorate as other roofing materials do, a properly installed metal roof can minimize the need for roof repairs and maintenance.
- Fire Resistance: Metal roofs offer lasting resistance to falling embers or sparks, protecting the home from exterior fires.
- Low Weight: Low weight roofs help to protect against structural movement and damage, especially in areas of the country with seismic activity.
- Approachability: Metal roofs can be applied to nearly any roofing system or home design. Metal can be used on low or steep pitch roofs, and there are a number of styles to choose from as well, giving you the look you want.
- Visual Appeal: Metal roofing adds a striking look that lasts to any home or commercial structure. Unlike other roofing materials, metal maintains that "new roof look" for years to come.
- Recycled Content: Depending on the metal roofing material you choose, a quality metal roof should contain 35% - 95% recycled content. In addition, a metal roof is typically 100% recyclable when it comes time to replace it.
The Cons of Metal Roofing
- Higher Cost: Because metal roofs are so durable and longlasting, they cost more upfront. However, the total cost of ownership is lower than any other roofing material, so if you're in your "forever home," you should seriously consider a metal roof.
- Longer Installation Time: Because metal roofs require a specialized application, the installation process can take longer than standard shingles.