Roofers in Walkertown, NC
Where do you need Roofing Contractors?
America's #1 Source for Local Roofers
Roofers in Walkertown, NC
Serving the Piedmont Triad area and surrounding communities, GURU 360 Roofing & Restoration is your local source for roof repair and replacement services. Whether storm damage or old age, our expert team will deliver results that can’t be beat. We work on residential and commercial jobs. Get more details by contacting us today!
Our expertise is focused on commercial roofing: warehouses and large-scale projects, downtown apartments and office buildings, and retail complexes. Triad Roofing Company has been setting high standards for commercial roofing services since 1989.
We’re the premier residential re-roofing specialist in the greater Winston-Salem area, specializing in a number of different materials to best suit your property. Preferred Roofing, Inc. aims to provide every client with total customer satisfaction.
Count on the experience of Mr. Fix It to get the job done accurately and in a timely manner. We specialize in handling all aspects of home improvement, maintenance and repair, including roofing. We offer expertise in shingle re-roofing, repairs, maintenance, inspections and installation.
Tesh Roofing serves residential and commercial and focuses on being detail oriented, appreciation of top-class materials, and recognition of how much personal time and dedication is needed to fulfill the job. We perform re-roofs, leak repairs, maintenance, and more.
Whether we install a brand new shingle roof or replace an old gutter system, we always focus on quality and best-in-class materials. Bassett Gutters and More, Inc. is the superior choice for exterior home improvement services.
Metal roofing options are our passion at Color Metal Roofing. We believe there’s no better choice for a stylish, extremely durable and environmentally conscious material. We have the knowledge and skill set to install many different metal options across North Carolina.
We’re concerned with one goal: to solve our customer’s problem in a cost effective, efficient manner, no matter the task. Thompson Roofing Service stands by its word and aims to provide exceptional inspection, repair, and infrared surveys.
The Brandon Johnson Corp takes pride in being the most cost-efficient roofing company in the area. We go the extra mile for our customers and work with their budget as best we can. Our team is equipped to handle shingle roof repair and replacement projects. Get your free estimate today!
Nearby Places for Roofing Contractors
Popular Projects in North Carolina
More Roofing Tips
Common Causes for Roof Leaks
- Leaking gutters or leaking flashing: Corroding gutters and flashing can give water a place to leak into the interior of the roof. Though these are usually well sealed, they tend to erode over time.
- Ice dams: Ice dams develop when warm air from the attic melts the snow close to the top of the roof at the roof ridge and refreezes at the roof’s edge. Ice dams inhibit proper drainage, which can cause water to damage the roof’s interior.
- Leaking chimney or skylight: Leaks around chimney flashing and skylights occur due to compromised sealants, cracks, or improper installation.
- Missing shingles: High winds and harsh storms can uproot shingles, leaving your roof exposed to the elements.
- Valleys: Valleys are the small gutter-like sections that run down the interior angles of your roof. Fungus, improper cleaning, and lifted shingles can allow rainwater to penetrate the roof.
Learn more about roof leaks:
- I Found a Roof Leak. What Should I Do Next?: 5 Tips for Addressing Roof Leaks
- Emergency Roof Leak Repair: Temporary Solutions for a Leaking Roof
- Top 10 Causes for Roof Leaks & How to Fix Them
Hire a Roofing Professional
While some roof leaks are insignificant and can be sufficiently repaired by homeowners, we recommend calling a professional for most roof leaks. A trained roofing professional will be able to perform the job safely and properly, which can save you money in the long run.
Keep reading about how to hire the ideal contractor: