Find North Carolina Roof Repair Contractors
We'll introduce you to professional roof repair contractors ready to complete your project
America's #1 Source for Local Roofers
Top North Carolina Cities for Roof Repair
Cost of Roof Repair
The average roof repair cost is between $200 and $1,200.
The exact cost of roof repair depends on a number of factors, like:
- location of the property
- type and extent of roof damage
- pitch and complexity of the roof
- roofing material used
Temporary Solutions for a Leaking Roof
If you discover a leak in your roof during a rainstorm, mitigating the damage is imperative.
Contact a professional as soon as possible, and do the following in the meantime:
1. Use a tarp to cover the leaking area and prevent water from entering.
2. Straighten curled shingles with roofing cement to minimize cracks in the roofing system.
3. Paint on a black tar patch to seal up gaps even when wet.
4. Use sheet metal as a temporary patching material.
- A Beginner's Guide to Roof Repairs
- Are Roof Repairs Tax Deductible?
- How to Quickly Repair a Leaking Roof During Heavy Rains