Find New York Commercial Roofing Contractors
We'll introduce you to professional commercial roofing contractors ready to complete your project
America's #1 Source for Local Roofers
Top New York Cities for Commercial Roofing
Always choose a licensed commercial roofing contractor.
While an unlicensed contractor may be the least expensive option up front, they could be the most expensive option in the grand scheme of things.
Unfortunately, things can go wrong during a roofing project, and hiring a contractor who is licensed, insured, and bonded ensures you are protected should the worst scenario occur.
Instead of taking the cheaper route and hiring an unlicensed contractor, always do your research and ensure the roofer you hire is properly licensed and insured for the job at hand.
Look out for red flags when hiring a contractor.
If any of the following occurs during the interviewing process, we recommend choosing another contractor:
- They fail to provide licensing and/or insurance paperwork.
- They fail to present customer references.
- They refuse to provide or sign a written contract.
- They are pushy and force materials you’re not interested in.
- They provide an estimate that seems too good to be true.
- They ask for a large sum of money before the work begins or is completed.
- They will only accept cash.