Roofers in Robbinsville, NJ
Where do you need Roofing Contractors?
America's #1 Source for Local Roofers
Roofers in Robbinsville, NJ
Diamond Restoration is licensed and insured in both New Jersey and Pennsylvania for residential and commercial roofing. We provide superior customer service and unsurpassed quality of work. We work with top of the line manufacturers and our labor, workmanship, and shingles are all guaranteed with long term warranties. Our roofers maintain a consistently high level of professional care and responsibility on each roofing project.
C&A is a full-service roofing contractor equipped and experienced in performing roofing repair and replacement of shingle roofs, tile, slate, low-slope roofing, and more. Our experienced installers utilize superior quality products from companies like CertainTeed and GAF to ensure a long-lasting, durable result.
Majestic Exteriors has been providing affordable and reliable residential and commercial roofing in Somerset County since 1995. The experts at Majestic Exteriors have carefully studied the various roofing products available and can suggest the best application for your particular needs. Call our specialists today to schedule your free roof estimate.
JE General Contractors is a roofing and demolition contractor with extensive interior and exterior design experience. They can assist in a wide range of interior demolition, remodeling, renovation, and addition services, among others.
DBL Roofing Services is a full-service New Jersey certified roofing contractor. They specialize in installations and repairs, 24-hour emergency roofing repairs, as well as the repair and installation of seamless gutters, fascia boards, soffits, and exterior trim.
Muscle Roofing provides exceptional re-roofing and tear-off services to the central New Jersey community, striving to exceed our customer’s expectations. We work with top-tier materials in every aspect of our business to ensure our customers are safe and secure for years to come.
Galaxy is your local source for top-quality residential roofing at competitive rates. Our company specializes in energy-efficient solutions, including solar shingles, which helps save our customers money. We’re a GAF Elite roofing contractor; we utilize GAF’s top-quality roofing shingle products and lifetime warranties.
Established in 2012, Keystone Contracting LLC has been providing exceptional roofing services ever since. They have experience installing, repairing, and replacing tile roofs, cool roofs, shingle roofs, flat roofs, metal roofs, and much more.
We’re an established roofing company serving New Jersey homeowners and businesses since 1983. Quality is our top priority; we don’t cut corners on any roofing job, even if it’s at our expense. T&M is a family owned and operated business that does all its own work – we don’t subcontract out any work. Get quality and superior quality with T&M!
At New Jersey Roofs LLC, we believe repairing a roof is a much smarter and more cost-effective strategy compared to replacing it. Our roof repair specialists having been fixing residential and commercial roofs throughout the area since 1997. We’ll save you thousands by repairing versus replacing! Call today for a free estimate.
Trust the experienced pros at Fox-Co to complete the job safely, on budget and on time. We specialize in shingle and flat roofing services, as well as home exterior work (e.g., windows, doors and siding). We’re a fully licensed, bonded and insured roofing contractor. We support energy-efficient building and “green” disposal practices.
Nearby Places for Roofing Contractors
Popular Projects in New Jersey
More Roofing Tips
Common Causes for Roof Leaks
- Leaking gutters or leaking flashing: Corroding gutters and flashing can give water a place to leak into the interior of the roof. Though these are usually well sealed, they tend to erode over time.
- Ice dams: Ice dams develop when warm air from the attic melts the snow close to the top of the roof at the roof ridge and refreezes at the roof’s edge. Ice dams inhibit proper drainage, which can cause water to damage the roof’s interior.
- Leaking chimney or skylight: Leaks around chimney flashing and skylights occur due to compromised sealants, cracks, or improper installation.
- Missing shingles: High winds and harsh storms can uproot shingles, leaving your roof exposed to the elements.
- Valleys: Valleys are the small gutter-like sections that run down the interior angles of your roof. Fungus, improper cleaning, and lifted shingles can allow rainwater to penetrate the roof.
Learn more about roof leaks:
- I Found a Roof Leak. What Should I Do Next?: 5 Tips for Addressing Roof Leaks
- Emergency Roof Leak Repair: Temporary Solutions for a Leaking Roof
- Top 10 Causes for Roof Leaks & How to Fix Them
Hire a Roofing Professional
While some roof leaks are insignificant and can be sufficiently repaired by homeowners, we recommend calling a professional for most roof leaks. A trained roofing professional will be able to perform the job safely and properly, which can save you money in the long run.
Keep reading about how to hire the ideal contractor: