Top Roofers in Old Monroe, MO
Where do you need Roofing Contractors?
America's #1 Source for Local Roofers
Top Roofers in Old Monroe, MO
The roofing specialists at Eureka Contracting boast more than 30 years of experience in the roofing and insurance industry. We’re expert at handling storm damage claims alongside your insurance company. We offer fair, transparent pricing and superior quality workmanship that will withstand the test of time. We offer residential and commercial roofing services.
1st Choice Construction is dedicated to high quality service. We are a locally owned and operated business that takes pride in the level of our professionalism. We offer residential and commercial roofing repair and replacement and we work with a variety of different roofing materials and product lines.
RP Contracting keeps customer satisfaction the number one priority. From a small residential wind and hail repair to a total commercial roof replacement, RP Contracting is the one to call. We pay close attention to detail and will work within your budget and timeline.
Angle Ridge Remodeling is St. Charles and Troy, Missouri’s premier roofing experts. They offer a wide range of roofing materials to meet the needs of all types of budgets. They also offer siding, fencing, deck installation, and more.
In business since 1991, we are a trusted roofing contractor in the St. Charles area. We offer a complete line of comprehensive services including residential and commercial roof repair, maintenance, and replacement. We provide emergency roofing services around the clock.
Dawson Roofing, Inc. brings professionalism, quality workmanship, and friendly service to each and every job. They are an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor and experts in all things roofing. They are fully insured and will go above and beyond to meet your needs.
We remain a top choice in the St. Louis area because of our experienced installers, professional staff, and quality products. We exclusively trust Owens Corning products for your residential roofing needs and stand proudly behind our installation and repair services.
Ferguson Roofing first opened its doors to serve the metropolitan St. Louis area in 1939. Over the years, Ferguson has grown and adapted to better suit the needs of their community. They specialize in residential and commercial roofing, and offer siding, gutters, and more.
Serving St. Louis, MO from Valley Park, Peak Performance Roofing is the company residents and commercial customers trust. They specialize in providing asphalt shingle roofing, flat roofing, wood shingle/shake roofs, EPDM rubber roofs, modified bitumen roofs, and more.
We offer superior, licensed and certified roofing services to commercial and residential customers alike. We have the expertise and technology to handle jobs of all sizes and scope. Put your roof in good hands and call Glandt Roofing today.
Since 2003, Demand Remodeling & Restoration has been your local source for superior quality roofing, siding, gutters and home exterior remodeling services. We specialize in roof replacement and insurance claims. We make the process simple and seamless. Give us a call today for a free residential or commercial roofing estimate.
Gullet Contracting is family owned and has been providing Pacific, Missouri with remodeling, construction, and roofing services for over a decade.
Our roofing contractors offer comprehensive asphalt shingle and metal roof installation, as well as repairs for hail and ice damage. Gullet Contracting is the affordable roofing contractor you can trust for your next roof replacement or repair service.
Nearby Places for Roofing Contractors
Popular Projects in Missouri
More Roofing Tips
Common Causes for Roof Leaks
- Leaking gutters or leaking flashing: Corroding gutters and flashing can give water a place to leak into the interior of the roof. Though these are usually well sealed, they tend to erode over time.
- Ice dams: Ice dams develop when warm air from the attic melts the snow close to the top of the roof at the roof ridge and refreezes at the roof’s edge. Ice dams inhibit proper drainage, which can cause water to damage the roof’s interior.
- Leaking chimney or skylight: Leaks around chimney flashing and skylights occur due to compromised sealants, cracks, or improper installation.
- Missing shingles: High winds and harsh storms can uproot shingles, leaving your roof exposed to the elements.
- Valleys: Valleys are the small gutter-like sections that run down the interior angles of your roof. Fungus, improper cleaning, and lifted shingles can allow rainwater to penetrate the roof.
Learn more about roof leaks:
- I Found a Roof Leak. What Should I Do Next?: 5 Tips for Addressing Roof Leaks
- Emergency Roof Leak Repair: Temporary Solutions for a Leaking Roof
- Top 10 Causes for Roof Leaks & How to Fix Them
Hire a Roofing Professional
While some roof leaks are insignificant and can be sufficiently repaired by homeowners, we recommend calling a professional for most roof leaks. A trained roofing professional will be able to perform the job safely and properly, which can save you money in the long run.
Keep reading about how to hire the ideal contractor: