Top Roofers in Delano, MN
Where do you need Roofing Contractors?
America's #1 Source for Local Roofers
Top Roofers in Delano, MN
For experienced, reliable roofing services, Reroof America Contractors is a top choice for residential and commercial customers. We specialize in shingle roofing, tile, metal, commercial flat roofing and related services. We’re fully licensed, bonded and insured for your peace of mind. Plus, we’re GAF Master Elite Certified; get up to a lifetime warranty on GAF products!
If you’re in the Minneapolis area and are in need of top-of-the-line roofing services that don’t cost an arm and a leg, then look no further than Walker Roofing. They can fix any roof, from a leak to extensive storm damage and more.
Located in Maple Grove, MN and serving the greater Minneapolis area, Premium Contracting LLC specializes in residential and commercial roofing services. They also offer a wide range of exterior services, including siding, windows, gutters, and more.
For more than 20 years, Roof Guard Company has offered complete roofing solutions to homes, businesses, churches, offices, and many others. As a family owned business, they specialize in metal roofing, gutters, attic insulation, and more.
Roofs Plus, Inc has over 18 years of experience as a professional and trustworthy roofing and siding company. Roofs Plus can help if you need a new roof or a total roof replacement, we offer a service to meet your needs. Each project we complete is custom-designed to meet your needs and your budget. Free estimates.
Englund Roofing is a top commercial roofing contractor serving the Twin Cities since 1994. We’re experienced in reroofing and repairs on shingle roofs, TPO, EPDM, customer roofing systems and more. Our team maintains a strict level of quality and adhere to all local standards. Contact us today for roof repairs, replacement, maintenance service or inspections.
K & M Construction of MN LLC is an accredited "A+" company with the Better Business Bureau. Our team has over 35 years of experience and guarantee the highest quality craftsmanship. We specialize in residential shingle roofing systems, replacement and repair work.
We are a family owned and operated company that offers high quality and affordable roofing solutions. We specialize in home exteriors, residential roofing, siding, gutters, skylights and windows. Our estimates are free of charge, detail oriented, and accurate.
At Carroll’s Exterior Remodeling, we never cut corners on a job; we are committed to delivering exceptional quality for our customers. We work with residential and commercial customers in the Twin Cities area. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured – and we hold multiple industry certifications. Learn more by requesting a free estimate today!
Nearby Places for Roofing Contractors
Popular Projects in Minnesota
More Roofing Tips
Common Causes for Roof Leaks
- Leaking gutters or leaking flashing: Corroding gutters and flashing can give water a place to leak into the interior of the roof. Though these are usually well sealed, they tend to erode over time.
- Ice dams: Ice dams develop when warm air from the attic melts the snow close to the top of the roof at the roof ridge and refreezes at the roof’s edge. Ice dams inhibit proper drainage, which can cause water to damage the roof’s interior.
- Leaking chimney or skylight: Leaks around chimney flashing and skylights occur due to compromised sealants, cracks, or improper installation.
- Missing shingles: High winds and harsh storms can uproot shingles, leaving your roof exposed to the elements.
- Valleys: Valleys are the small gutter-like sections that run down the interior angles of your roof. Fungus, improper cleaning, and lifted shingles can allow rainwater to penetrate the roof.
Learn more about roof leaks:
- I Found a Roof Leak. What Should I Do Next?: 5 Tips for Addressing Roof Leaks
- Emergency Roof Leak Repair: Temporary Solutions for a Leaking Roof
- Top 10 Causes for Roof Leaks & How to Fix Them
Hire a Roofing Professional
While some roof leaks are insignificant and can be sufficiently repaired by homeowners, we recommend calling a professional for most roof leaks. A trained roofing professional will be able to perform the job safely and properly, which can save you money in the long run.
Keep reading about how to hire the ideal contractor: