Metal Roofers in St Paul, MN
Where do you need Metal Roofing?
America's #1 Source for Local Roofers
Compare quotes with a single request.
Metal Roofers in St Paul, MN
Our expert team has more than 100 years of combined experience installing, repairing and maintaining residential and commercial roofs. We’re a licensed, bonded and insured roofer offering expertise in metal roofs for home or commercial applications. We’ve earned multiple roofing certifications and are A+ rated with the BBB.
Younger Exteriors guarantees the highest quality product lines, craftsmanship and integrity. Metal roofing is an excellent residential roofing choice due to its durability against the elements, lifespan, and curb appeal. With many years of experience in the roofing industry, you can trust your metal roof installation to the professionals at Younger Exteriors.
Revered Construction is a full-service roofing contractor that can handle all of your metal roofing needs, including repairs, re-roofs and maintenance services. We are committed to providing our customers with top-notch customer service and quality craftsmanship. We are proud of our company's A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and we have over 25 years of experience in the roofing business.
How Hometown Roofing Works
Nearby Places for Metal Roofing
Popular Projects in Minnesota
More on Metal Roofs
Pros of Metal Roofing
- Durability: If installed correctly, a metal roof can outlast nearly any roofing material.
- Lower energy bills: Metal reflects heat from the sun, helping your roof and home stay cooler and saving on energy bills.
- Longterm warranties: Many manufacturers warranty their metal roofing for up to 50 years, compared to asphalt shingles' 15 to 20 years.
- Non-combustible and fire resistant: Residential metal roofing has a Class A fire rating, meaning it is considered the "most resistant" to fires.
- Lightweight: Metal weighs much less than asphalt shingles and can withstand extremely high winds and climate changes. You can also install a metal roof over top of your old roof in many instances.
- Eco-friendly: Metal roofs are commonly made from recycled metals steel and aluminum.
Cons of Metal Roofing
- Initial costs: The upfront cost of a new metal roof is quite a bit higher than other common roofing products, like asphalt shingles.
Potential denting: Most new metal roofs are guaranteed against denting and marring, but some are prone to damage in the right conditions.
Metal Roof Installation Costs
Due to their durability, metal roofing systems typically cost 2 - 3x more than traditional asphalt shingles, though prices will vary depending on your location and the complexity of the installation. Metal roofing generally costs between $7 and $10 per square foot but can be as low as $5.50 or as high as $12 per square foot.
Find out more about metal roofs: