Metal Roofers in Minneapolis, MN
Where do you need Metal Roofing?
America's #1 Source for Local Roofers
Compare quotes with a single request.
Metal Roofers in Minneapolis, MN
Younger Exteriors guarantees the highest quality product lines, craftsmanship and integrity. Metal roofing is an excellent residential roofing choice due to its durability against the elements, lifespan, and curb appeal. With many years of experience in the roofing industry, you can trust your metal roof installation to the professionals at Younger Exteriors.
Our expert team has more than 100 years of combined experience installing, repairing and maintaining residential and commercial roofs. We’re a licensed, bonded and insured roofer offering expertise in metal roofs for home or commercial applications. We’ve earned multiple roofing certifications and are A+ rated with the BBB.
Revered Construction is a full-service roofing contractor that can handle all of your metal roofing needs, including repairs, re-roofs and maintenance services. We are committed to providing our customers with top-notch customer service and quality craftsmanship. We are proud of our company's A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and we have over 25 years of experience in the roofing business.
How Hometown Roofing Works
Nearby Places for Metal Roofing
Popular Projects in Minnesota
More on Metal Roofs
Advantages of a Metal Roof
- Durability: When properly installed, metal roofing can last as long as 50 years or more. It is more efficient in sealing out water, withstanding high winds, and shedding snow than shingle roofing, and is resistant to fire, mildew, insects, and rot.
- Long term warranties: Many metal roofing manufacturers warranty their product for 50 years or even longer. Compare that to asphalt shingles, which may need to be replaced every 15 to 20 years.
- Lower energy bills: A majority of modern metal roofing products have Energy Star finishes that are certified to reflect sunlight, keeping your home cooler than other roofing materials. Metal roof owners report paying an average of 20 - 30% less on annual electricity costs than asphalt shingle roof owners.
- Fire resistant: Metal roofing has a Class A fire rating—the highest rating possible for roofing materials—meaning metal roofs resist the spreading of flames on their surface more than any other roofing product.
- Weather resistant — Metal roofs can withstand extremely high winds and changes in temperature, seal out rain, and shed snow efficiently.
- Convenient: In many situations, a metal roof can be installed directly on top of your existing shingle roof. Not having to remove and dispose of one or two layers of shingles helps make metal roofing more cost competitive.
Disadvantages of a Metal Roof
- Cost: The upfront cost of installing a new metal roof is significantly more expensive than a shingle roof. Metal roofing costs typically run anywhere from $150 to $600 per square. (A "square" is 100 square feet of roofing material.)
- Possible denting: Denting and marring can happen with metal roofs, but only in the presence of abnormally large hail or falling tree limbs. On the plus side, many new metal roofs are guaranteed against denting and marring, and textured metal roofs camouflage any minor denting that may occur.
Learn more about metal roofs: