Top Roofers in Weymouth, MA
Where do you need Roofing Contractors?
America's #1 Source for Local Roofers
Top Roofers in Weymouth, MA
The roofing and home improvement specialists at Beantown offer knowledge and expertise in shingle roof replacement. We are an Owens Corning Certified roofing company, as well as ‘Top of the House’ Ventilation Certified and Shingle Recycling Pledge Certified. Get the best service and warranty in town by calling Beantown today!
Final Pick Services serve Boston, Massachusetts and surrounding areas. They specialize in roofing and siding, and can assist in everything from small roof leak repairs to major roof installations.
Based in Dorchester, Massachusetts, Duffy Roofing Co., Inc. has been providing the greater Boston area with unmatched customer service, quality products and services, and more since 1958. They specialize in roofing, gutters, and more.
Art Slate Roofing, LLC. are highly trained professionals serving the greater Somerville area. Since 2009, we’ve been offering slate and copper roof materials for residential customers. Contact a friendly member of our staff today to see how we can assist your property!
Aspen Roofing Services, Inc. is the greater Boston area’s best choice for top-of-the-line roofing services. Located in Peabody, MA, they specialize in single ply, built-up, slate shingles, metal roofs, and other materials.
Superior Exteriors has over 20 years of experience in the roofing industry. We are a locally owned and operated roofing company that is fully licensed and insured. We have hundreds of completed roofing projects and satisfied customers and are proud to offer a wide selection of residential and commercial roofing products.
Specializing in all major types of roofing, Arthur Construction has you covered! We specialize in roofing and home exteriors in the greater Boston area. We’re conveniently location in Braintree, MA. Contact our friendly team today to discuss your roofing needs and receive a free estimate.
At North Shore Roofing, they’re committed to providing homeowners and business owners with #1 services at unbeatable prices. Roofing, skylights, chimneys, and gutters—there’s not much they can’t handle.
Bardi Construction doesn't play games with their customers. They offer practical, low-cost roofing solutions to residential and commercial customers within Attleboro, MA and nearby communities.
C.S. Mass Construction provides professional and reliable new roof replacement and re-roofing services. We specialize in both residential and commercial roofing systems with over 2 decades of experience. We strive for quality and competitive prices. Our workmanship is exceptional, and our customer service is second to none.
Turbo Construction is a professional roofer with over 15 years of experience. We are fully licensed and insured in the State of Massachusetts. For asphalt shingle roof repair, roof replacement or roof maintenance, call Turbo.
Licensed and insured, Doucet Roofing LTD has been serving Woburn, Massachusetts and surrounding areas since 1973. They are a family-owned and operated business, specializing in roofing inspection, repair, replacement, installation, and more.
Nearby Places for Roofing Contractors
Popular Projects in Massachusetts
More Roofing Tips
Common Causes for Roof Leaks
- Leaking gutters or leaking flashing: Corroding gutters and flashing can give water a place to leak into the interior of the roof. Though these are usually well sealed, they tend to erode over time.
- Ice dams: Ice dams develop when warm air from the attic melts the snow close to the top of the roof at the roof ridge and refreezes at the roof’s edge. Ice dams inhibit proper drainage, which can cause water to damage the roof’s interior.
- Leaking chimney or skylight: Leaks around chimney flashing and skylights occur due to compromised sealants, cracks, or improper installation.
- Missing shingles: High winds and harsh storms can uproot shingles, leaving your roof exposed to the elements.
- Valleys: Valleys are the small gutter-like sections that run down the interior angles of your roof. Fungus, improper cleaning, and lifted shingles can allow rainwater to penetrate the roof.
Learn more about roof leaks:
- I Found a Roof Leak. What Should I Do Next?: 5 Tips for Addressing Roof Leaks
- Emergency Roof Leak Repair: Temporary Solutions for a Leaking Roof
- Top 10 Causes for Roof Leaks & How to Fix Them
Hire a Roofing Professional
While some roof leaks are insignificant and can be sufficiently repaired by homeowners, we recommend calling a professional for most roof leaks. A trained roofing professional will be able to perform the job safely and properly, which can save you money in the long run.
Keep reading about how to hire the ideal contractor: