Roofers in Reno, IN
Where do you need Roofing Contractors?
America's #1 Source for Local Roofers
Roofers in Reno, IN
As a family owned and operated roofer serving the Plainfield area, Nichols Brothers is committed to its customers and its community. We’re a fully licensed, bonded and insured roofing contractor that is both CertainTeed and Owens Corning Certified. We specialize in all types of roofing installation and repairs. Get your free estimate today!
We’re focused on providing exceptional work at competitive prices, always determined to go above and beyond what the customer expects. We specialize in interior home renovations, but also do perform exceptional roofing, gutters, and siding services.
We’ve proudly offered quality roofing services in the area for more than 50 years. Fairfield Roofing offers expert storm damage repair services, as well as complete roof replacements. We back all of our work with money-back guarantees and we stand by the quality of our work. Contact us today for a free shingle, metal, rubber roofing or repair estimate.
Count on the award-winning service and quality of Millennium Home Design to complete the job right! We’ve proudly served more than 12,000 customers, and counting, since we opened our doors in 1997. Our commitment to meeting our customer’s needs is second to none. We specialize in metal roofing in residential applications.
Count on the experienced crew at Grand Renovation to get your roofing project completed with quality in mind. We are a locally owned and insured business offering fast, free estimates and honest pricing. For superior quality roofing services in the Indianapolis area, contact Grand Renovation today.
Nearby Places for Roofing Contractors
Popular Projects in Indiana
More Roofing Tips
Common Causes for Roof Leaks
- Leaking gutters or leaking flashing: Corroding gutters and flashing can give water a place to leak into the interior of the roof. Though these are usually well sealed, they tend to erode over time.
- Ice dams: Ice dams develop when warm air from the attic melts the snow close to the top of the roof at the roof ridge and refreezes at the roof’s edge. Ice dams inhibit proper drainage, which can cause water to damage the roof’s interior.
- Leaking chimney or skylight: Leaks around chimney flashing and skylights occur due to compromised sealants, cracks, or improper installation.
- Missing shingles: High winds and harsh storms can uproot shingles, leaving your roof exposed to the elements.
- Valleys: Valleys are the small gutter-like sections that run down the interior angles of your roof. Fungus, improper cleaning, and lifted shingles can allow rainwater to penetrate the roof.
Learn more about roof leaks:
- I Found a Roof Leak. What Should I Do Next?: 5 Tips for Addressing Roof Leaks
- Emergency Roof Leak Repair: Temporary Solutions for a Leaking Roof
- Top 10 Causes for Roof Leaks & How to Fix Them
Hire a Roofing Professional
While some roof leaks are insignificant and can be sufficiently repaired by homeowners, we recommend calling a professional for most roof leaks. A trained roofing professional will be able to perform the job safely and properly, which can save you money in the long run.
Keep reading about how to hire the ideal contractor: