Best Roofers in Lowell, IN
Where do you need Roofing Contractors?
America's #1 Source for Local Roofers
Best Roofers in Lowell, IN
Sanchez Roofing is a family-owned roofing company that offers affordable roofing services and guarantees 100% customer satisfaction. We use the best roofing products in the industry, and our experienced team of roofers are well-equipped to handle a wide variety of roofing jobs, including re-roofs, repairs, roof replacements and more.
Dragonfly Renovation is Northwest Indiana’s trusted source for all its roofing and renovation needs. Licensed, bonded, and insured, they specialize in roof installation and repair, siding, fences, debris removal, and much more.
Layman Roofing & Siding guarantees our prices are 5% lower than any other written estimate. Not only that, but their services are top of the line. For more than 40 years, they've been serving homeowners and business owners in the Lake Station, IN area.
Rogers Roofing has proudly served the area since 1968 offering affordable and top-quality residential and commercial roofing services. We specialize in all major types of roofing, including shingles, metal, slate and more. We’re an award-winning roofer fully licensed, bonded, insured and certified by CertainTeed.
Established in 1979, DeCero Roofing has been the company customers rely on throughout all of Northwest Indiana for more than 35 years. Specializing in exterior home improvement, they provide roofing, siding, gutters, and carpentry services.
We’ve seen a lot of poorly installed roofs coupled with improper ventilation tactics. When you choose Bennett Roofing, we ensure every step of the process is done to perfection; from attic ventilation to shingle installation.
S.T.A. Roof Techs takes roofing seriously. We are dedicated to customer satisfaction with each and every roof replacement and roof repair we do. Our employees are qualified, experienced and have a strong work ethic. We provide both residential and commercial roofing backed with long-term warranties to ensure success.
Slatile Roofing & Sheet Metal has strived to deliver superior roofing systems at an affordable price since 1924. We specialize in commercial and industrial roofing systems and own and operate our own sheet metal shop. We are extensively trained in low slope roofing systems and guarantee success with long-term warranties.
Nearby Places for Roofing Contractors
Popular Projects in Indiana
More Roofing Tips
Common Causes for Roof Leaks
- Leaking gutters or leaking flashing: Corroding gutters and flashing can give water a place to leak into the interior of the roof. Though these are usually well sealed, they tend to erode over time.
- Ice dams: Ice dams develop when warm air from the attic melts the snow close to the top of the roof at the roof ridge and refreezes at the roof’s edge. Ice dams inhibit proper drainage, which can cause water to damage the roof’s interior.
- Leaking chimney or skylight: Leaks around chimney flashing and skylights occur due to compromised sealants, cracks, or improper installation.
- Missing shingles: High winds and harsh storms can uproot shingles, leaving your roof exposed to the elements.
- Valleys: Valleys are the small gutter-like sections that run down the interior angles of your roof. Fungus, improper cleaning, and lifted shingles can allow rainwater to penetrate the roof.
Learn more about roof leaks:
- I Found a Roof Leak. What Should I Do Next?: 5 Tips for Addressing Roof Leaks
- Emergency Roof Leak Repair: Temporary Solutions for a Leaking Roof
- Top 10 Causes for Roof Leaks & How to Fix Them
Hire a Roofing Professional
While some roof leaks are insignificant and can be sufficiently repaired by homeowners, we recommend calling a professional for most roof leaks. A trained roofing professional will be able to perform the job safely and properly, which can save you money in the long run.
Keep reading about how to hire the ideal contractor: