Top Roofers in Flora, IN
Where do you need Roofing Contractors?
America's #1 Source for Local Roofers
Top Roofers in Flora, IN
Absolute Roofing is one of the areas most experienced residential roofing contractors providing professional roof installation, repairs and roof replacements. Each one of our customers receives the highest quality roofing materials at an affordable price, exceptional customer service and pristine workmanship. We offer an industry-leading 30 year warranty on workmanship.
Bergstrom Home Improvements specializes in exterior services for your roof, siding, windows and doors. We provide homeowners with affordable roof repairs and replacement services that not only increase your curb appeal but your market value. We have over 30 employees to guarantee speedy project completion.
DC Contracting offers top quality construction, on time, and on budget. We have been serving the roofing needs of Central Indiana since 1997. We pride ourselves on excellent craftsmanship and customer satisfaction. Call today for a free roof repair or replacement estimate with DC Contracting.
Slatile Roofing & Sheet Metal has strived to deliver superior roofing systems at an affordable price since 1924. We specialize in commercial and industrial roofing systems and own and operate our own sheet metal shop. We are extensively trained in low slope roofing systems and guarantee success with long-term warranties.
Nearby Places for Roofing Contractors
Popular Projects in Indiana
More Roofing Tips
Common Causes for Roof Leaks
- Leaking gutters or leaking flashing: Corroding gutters and flashing can give water a place to leak into the interior of the roof. Though these are usually well sealed, they tend to erode over time.
- Ice dams: Ice dams develop when warm air from the attic melts the snow close to the top of the roof at the roof ridge and refreezes at the roof’s edge. Ice dams inhibit proper drainage, which can cause water to damage the roof’s interior.
- Leaking chimney or skylight: Leaks around chimney flashing and skylights occur due to compromised sealants, cracks, or improper installation.
- Missing shingles: High winds and harsh storms can uproot shingles, leaving your roof exposed to the elements.
- Valleys: Valleys are the small gutter-like sections that run down the interior angles of your roof. Fungus, improper cleaning, and lifted shingles can allow rainwater to penetrate the roof.
Learn more about roof leaks:
- I Found a Roof Leak. What Should I Do Next?: 5 Tips for Addressing Roof Leaks
- Emergency Roof Leak Repair: Temporary Solutions for a Leaking Roof
- Top 10 Causes for Roof Leaks & How to Fix Them
Hire a Roofing Professional
While some roof leaks are insignificant and can be sufficiently repaired by homeowners, we recommend calling a professional for most roof leaks. A trained roofing professional will be able to perform the job safely and properly, which can save you money in the long run.
Keep reading about how to hire the ideal contractor: