Top Roofers in Dunkirk, IN
Where do you need Roofing Contractors?
America's #1 Source for Local Roofers
Top Roofers in Dunkirk, IN
Brothers Metal Roofing goes the extra mile to ensure each customer’s roof is completed with quality and beautiful aesthetics in mind. Our metal roofs come with a lifetime warranty. We do roof replacements, repairs, inspections and new installation. We also offer expertise in flat roofing and traditional shingle, shakes, and tile roofing.
Cardinal Construction is a caring and responsible home improvement company that specializes in residential and commercial roofing. We strive to exceed our customers expectations with highly efficient, affordable and high quality services.
Goodhew’s Roofing Service offers top-rate metal roofing services, along with the sale of metal, too. They specialize in standing seam roofing systems—seamless roofing systems that provide long-lasting, beautiful, weather-resistant protection for your home or business.
Kingdom Construction is a platinum certified contractor from Owens Corning and an accredited business from the BBB. When you do business with us, you’re guaranteed exceptional service, top-tier products, and warranties designed to offer peace of mind.
DC Contracting offers top quality construction, on time, and on budget. We have been serving the roofing needs of Central Indiana since 1997. We pride ourselves on excellent craftsmanship and customer satisfaction. Call today for a free roof repair or replacement estimate with DC Contracting.
Whether you’re looking to remodel your home or commercial enterprise, our team of dedicated craftsmen can expertly install new windows, roofs, decks, and kitchens. We have the expertise and technology needed to handle any and all projects.
Nearby Places for Roofing Contractors
Popular Projects in Indiana
More Roofing Tips
Common Causes for Roof Leaks
- Leaking gutters or leaking flashing: Corroding gutters and flashing can give water a place to leak into the interior of the roof. Though these are usually well sealed, they tend to erode over time.
- Ice dams: Ice dams develop when warm air from the attic melts the snow close to the top of the roof at the roof ridge and refreezes at the roof’s edge. Ice dams inhibit proper drainage, which can cause water to damage the roof’s interior.
- Leaking chimney or skylight: Leaks around chimney flashing and skylights occur due to compromised sealants, cracks, or improper installation.
- Missing shingles: High winds and harsh storms can uproot shingles, leaving your roof exposed to the elements.
- Valleys: Valleys are the small gutter-like sections that run down the interior angles of your roof. Fungus, improper cleaning, and lifted shingles can allow rainwater to penetrate the roof.
Learn more about roof leaks:
- I Found a Roof Leak. What Should I Do Next?: 5 Tips for Addressing Roof Leaks
- Emergency Roof Leak Repair: Temporary Solutions for a Leaking Roof
- Top 10 Causes for Roof Leaks & How to Fix Them
Hire a Roofing Professional
While some roof leaks are insignificant and can be sufficiently repaired by homeowners, we recommend calling a professional for most roof leaks. A trained roofing professional will be able to perform the job safely and properly, which can save you money in the long run.
Keep reading about how to hire the ideal contractor: