Roofers in Andrews, IN
Where do you need Roofing Contractors?
America's #1 Source for Local Roofers
Roofers in Andrews, IN
Our core values of stability, superiority, and security have propelled us to a nationally recognized commercial roofing company. McGruff handles new construction, tear-offs, low slop, and shingle roofing applications for a plethora of large institutions.
Put your trust in the award-winning service and quality of Millennium Home Design to complete the job right! We’ve proudly served more than 12,000 satisfied customers, and counting, since 1997. Our dedication to meeting our customer’s needs is second to none. We specialize in metal roofing applications.
Kingdom Construction is a platinum certified contractor from Owens Corning and an accredited business from the BBB. When you do business with us, you’re guaranteed exceptional service, top-tier products, and warranties designed to offer peace of mind.
The experienced team of roofing specialists at 3 Rivers Remodeling are your locally-owned source for quality roof repair, replacement and installation. We offer expertise in a wide variety of roofing shingle styles/colors, metal roofs, flat roofing, rubber roofs, and complete roof repairs.
DC Contracting offers top quality construction, on time, and on budget. We have been serving the roofing needs of Central Indiana since 1997. We pride ourselves on excellent craftsmanship and customer satisfaction. Call today for a free roof repair or replacement estimate with DC Contracting.
Slatile Roofing & Sheet Metal has strived to deliver superior roofing systems at an affordable price since 1924. We specialize in commercial and industrial roofing systems and own and operate our own sheet metal shop. We are extensively trained in low slope roofing systems and guarantee success with long-term warranties.
Nearby Places for Roofing Contractors
Popular Projects in Indiana
More Roofing Tips
Common Causes for Roof Leaks
- Leaking gutters or leaking flashing: Corroding gutters and flashing can give water a place to leak into the interior of the roof. Though these are usually well sealed, they tend to erode over time.
- Ice dams: Ice dams develop when warm air from the attic melts the snow close to the top of the roof at the roof ridge and refreezes at the roof’s edge. Ice dams inhibit proper drainage, which can cause water to damage the roof’s interior.
- Leaking chimney or skylight: Leaks around chimney flashing and skylights occur due to compromised sealants, cracks, or improper installation.
- Missing shingles: High winds and harsh storms can uproot shingles, leaving your roof exposed to the elements.
- Valleys: Valleys are the small gutter-like sections that run down the interior angles of your roof. Fungus, improper cleaning, and lifted shingles can allow rainwater to penetrate the roof.
Learn more about roof leaks:
- I Found a Roof Leak. What Should I Do Next?: 5 Tips for Addressing Roof Leaks
- Emergency Roof Leak Repair: Temporary Solutions for a Leaking Roof
- Top 10 Causes for Roof Leaks & How to Fix Them
Hire a Roofing Professional
While some roof leaks are insignificant and can be sufficiently repaired by homeowners, we recommend calling a professional for most roof leaks. A trained roofing professional will be able to perform the job safely and properly, which can save you money in the long run.
Keep reading about how to hire the ideal contractor: