Metal Roofers in Zionsville, IN
Where do you need Metal Roofing?
America's #1 Source for Local Roofers
Compare quotes with a single request.
Metal Roofers in Zionsville, IN
Founded in 1997, Millennium Home Design has proudly served thousands of satisfied customers offering award-winning workmanship and customer service. We specialize in metal roofing systems designed for residential applications. Our metal roofs are backed by non-prorated, lifetime warranties. Get a free metal roof estimate today!
Victory Improvement Professionals has more than 20 years of experience in the roofing industry, so we have the know-how to get the job done right. We are a locally-owned and operated roofing contractor with a skilled team of roofing specialists with years of experience installing and repairing metal roofs. We use high quality metal roofing products with long-term warranties.
In business since 2006, Absolute Roofing is one of the areas most experienced roofers providing professional shingle and metal roofing. We utilize high quality materials from well known manufacturers such as Owens Corning and GAF/ELK. Absolute Roofing provides an industry-leading 30 year warranty on workmanship.
DC Contracting specializes in metal roofing applications including aluminum and stone-coated steel roofing. We offer top quality construction, on time and on budget. Metal roofing is complimentary to any home or business due to its beauty, durability, and longevity. Call today for a free metal roof inspection.
How Hometown Roofing Works
Nearby Places for Metal Roofing
Popular Projects in Indiana
More on Metal Roofs
The Pros of Metal Roofing
- Wind Resistance: A majority of metal roofs have panels that interlock in some way, providing exceptional wind resistance compared to other roofing materials.
- Energy Efficiency: Reflective coatings and thermal breaks allow metal roofs to reduce heating and cooling costs by as much as 20% or more.
- Cost Control: Because metal roofs do not deteriorate as other roofing materials do, a properly installed metal roof can minimize the need for roof repairs and maintenance.
- Fire Resistance: Metal roofs offer lasting resistance to falling embers or sparks, protecting the home from exterior fires.
- Low Weight: Low weight roofs help to protect against structural movement and damage, especially in areas of the country with seismic activity.
- Approachability: Metal roofs can be applied to nearly any roofing system or home design. Metal can be used on low or steep pitch roofs, and there are a number of styles to choose from as well, giving you the look you want.
- Visual Appeal: Metal roofing adds a striking look that lasts to any home or commercial structure. Unlike other roofing materials, metal maintains that "new roof look" for years to come.
- Recycled Content: Depending on the metal roofing material you choose, a quality metal roof should contain 35% - 95% recycled content. In addition, a metal roof is typically 100% recyclable when it comes time to replace it.
The Cons of Metal Roofing
- Higher Cost: Because metal roofs are so durable and longlasting, they cost more upfront. However, the total cost of ownership is lower than any other roofing material, so if you're in your "forever home," you should seriously consider a metal roof.
- Longer Installation Time: Because metal roofs require a specialized application, the installation process can take longer than standard shingles.