Top Roofers in Elwood, IL
Where do you need Roofing Contractors?
America's #1 Source for Local Roofers
Top Roofers in Elwood, IL
H & H Roofing serves Joliet, Illinois and surrounding areas. They specialize in roofing and post disaster renovations, but they also offer other services, like siding and gutter work.
Mueller Roofing Inc is an Orland Park roofing company that specializes in high quality roof repair and replacement. We are ready 24 hours a day to assist you with your roofing needs. We use only top rated product lines that are guaranteed with long term warranties.
When it comes to exceptional roofing services, no one provides them more consistently than J.L. Adler Roofing and Sheet Metal, Inc. With more than 90 years of experience in the industry, they guarantee the lowest possible cost per square foot per year.
Advanced Roofing Team has decades of experience installing and repairing both residential and commercial roofs. We specialize in re-roofing jobs and repairing damaged roofs. We are fully licensed and insured. We are an IKO Certified commercial roofing company and GAF/ELK Certified for residential roofing. Our warranties are some of the best and longest in the roofing industry.
For more than 10 years, Proline Roofing has provided top-of-the-line services to the Greater Chicago areas. They are the experts to trust when you need roofing repairs, maintenance, replacement, installation, and everything in between.
Showalter Roofing Service, Inc. serves the Naperville and Chicago area. They are a GAF Master Elite Certified contractor, and they offer emergency roofing services 24/7, 365. They can assist in all phases of roofing.
Byrne-Johnson Roofing, Inc. has been proudly serving the greater Chicagoland area since 1981. Our repair services can add the finishing touches that will set your home apart from the rest. Call us today for cost-effective repair solutions.
A+ Roofing holds many certifications from major roofing manufacturers including GAF, Owens Corning, and Certainteed. We specialize in roof repair and roof replacement for residential and commercial properties.
A & E is a fully licensed, bonded and insured roofing company specializing in roof replacement and repairs. We proudly serve Chicago-area homeowners and businesses by offering affordable shingle roof replacement/repairs, shake roofing, flat roof servicing/installation, metal roofing and tile roofing.
Ensure that your greatest investment is properly protected by calling the experts at M&M Home Remodeling Services. They can assist in installing, repairing, or replacing your roof, windows, siding, gutters, insulation, entry doors, and more.
We employ highly trained roofing contractors that offer cost-effective solutions to a wide array of roofing projects. From roof and siding installations to custom sheet metal, we work closely with our customers to ensure their top satisfaction.
ProTek Construction is a specialty roofing contractor that offers residential and light commercial services. We provide the skill and expertise necessary to handle storm damage repair, new roof installation, and replacement. Let the ProTek team provide you with peace of mind that your roof will be taken care of correctly.
Nearby Places for Roofing Contractors
Popular Projects in Illinois
More Roofing Tips
Common Causes for Roof Leaks
- Leaking gutters or leaking flashing: Corroding gutters and flashing can give water a place to leak into the interior of the roof. Though these are usually well sealed, they tend to erode over time.
- Ice dams: Ice dams develop when warm air from the attic melts the snow close to the top of the roof at the roof ridge and refreezes at the roof’s edge. Ice dams inhibit proper drainage, which can cause water to damage the roof’s interior.
- Leaking chimney or skylight: Leaks around chimney flashing and skylights occur due to compromised sealants, cracks, or improper installation.
- Missing shingles: High winds and harsh storms can uproot shingles, leaving your roof exposed to the elements.
- Valleys: Valleys are the small gutter-like sections that run down the interior angles of your roof. Fungus, improper cleaning, and lifted shingles can allow rainwater to penetrate the roof.
Learn more about roof leaks:
- I Found a Roof Leak. What Should I Do Next?: 5 Tips for Addressing Roof Leaks
- Emergency Roof Leak Repair: Temporary Solutions for a Leaking Roof
- Top 10 Causes for Roof Leaks & How to Fix Them
Hire a Roofing Professional
While some roof leaks are insignificant and can be sufficiently repaired by homeowners, we recommend calling a professional for most roof leaks. A trained roofing professional will be able to perform the job safely and properly, which can save you money in the long run.
Keep reading about how to hire the ideal contractor: