Roofers in Boise, ID
Where do you need Roofing Contractors?
America's #1 Source for Local Roofers
Roofers in Boise, ID
Reve Exteriors is a licensed, bonded and insured roofing contractor serving multiple locations throughout parts of WA and ID. Our factory-trained roofing specialists are GAF Master Elite certified, so we’re able to offer industry-leading warranties on our work. We specialize in residential shingle roofing utilizing GAF’s broad range of quality products.
Nearby Places for Roofing Contractors
Popular Projects in Idaho
More Roofing Tips
What should a roofers' proposal include?
One of the clearest signs of a thorough and honest contractor is a clearly written proposal. A well-written proposal should include:
- Detailed description of the work being done
- Type of roof covering, including manufacturer, color, etc.
- Materials being used, including underlayment, gutters, ice dam protection, etc.
- Installation method
- Intended project start and completion dates
- Payment schedules and methods
- Warranty information, like the length of the warranty, what is covered, etc.
- Who is responsible for repairing damages incurred during the course of the work
If one of the estimates is much lower than the others and seems too good to be true, it because is. If an estimate seems confusing, ask the contractor to break down the estimate into items and terms that you can clearly understand. If they aren’t willing to, this is a red flag.
What do roof warranties include?
You will come across different warranties when looking for the right roofing option for your property.
In general, this warranty covers defects in the manufacture of the roofing material. The period of coverage typically ranges somewhere from 20 years to a lifetime.
The roofing contractor should also provide you with a warranty for their workmanship, which will typically cover installation and related issues. The warranty should contain what items are covered and what will void them. Many contractors offer one year or two years of coverage; however, there is no industry standard.