Metal Roofers in Atlanta, GA
Where do you need Metal Roofing?
America's #1 Source for Local Roofers
Compare quotes with a single request.
Metal Roofers in Atlanta, GA
Safe Top Roofing is committed to excellent service, quality roofing and affordable prices. We will revive and refresh your old or worn out roof with a new beautiful metal roofing system. There are several advantages to a metal roofing system over other roofing materials. The longevity of a metal roof far outweighs other products on the market and its durability, strength and beauty cannot be beat.
Founded in 1998, Roof Depot has become one of the areas leading residential and commercial roofing companies. We are consistently recognized by national roofing and construction magazines as a "Top 100" roofing contractor. We have an experienced team of roofing specialists well-equipped to install, repair or replace your metal roof, and we guarantee 100% customer satisfaction.
Team Roofing and Construction is a professional roofing company with expertise in repairing and replacing metal roofing. If your considering a new metal roof for your home or commercial building, Team Roofing is here to help. With over 50 years of combined roofing experience you can trust us to get the job done right.
Colony Roofers is a veteran-owned roofing company specializing in residential roof repairs, installation and replacement. We utilize the finest quality materials to ensure a long-lasting and beautiful result. Our metal roofing options are ideal for residential or commercial applications. Get decades of great performance with metal roofing from Colony Roofers.
Georgia Premier Roofing provides professional, specialty residential and commercial roofing including metal roofing application. Metal is a solid, beautiful and long-lasting roofing product that is a premier choice for any home or building. Once you decide to have a metal roof installed, it will be the last roof you will ever need on that structure.
How Hometown Roofing Works
Nearby Places for Metal Roofing
Popular Projects in Georgia
More on Metal Roofs
Advantages of a Metal Roof
- Durability: When properly installed, metal roofing can last as long as 50 years or more. It is more efficient in sealing out water, withstanding high winds, and shedding snow than shingle roofing, and is resistant to fire, mildew, insects, and rot.
- Long term warranties: Many metal roofing manufacturers warranty their product for 50 years or even longer. Compare that to asphalt shingles, which may need to be replaced every 15 to 20 years.
- Lower energy bills: A majority of modern metal roofing products have Energy Star finishes that are certified to reflect sunlight, keeping your home cooler than other roofing materials. Metal roof owners report paying an average of 20 - 30% less on annual electricity costs than asphalt shingle roof owners.
- Fire resistant: Metal roofing has a Class A fire rating—the highest rating possible for roofing materials—meaning metal roofs resist the spreading of flames on their surface more than any other roofing product.
- Weather resistant — Metal roofs can withstand extremely high winds and changes in temperature, seal out rain, and shed snow efficiently.
- Convenient: In many situations, a metal roof can be installed directly on top of your existing shingle roof. Not having to remove and dispose of one or two layers of shingles helps make metal roofing more cost competitive.
Disadvantages of a Metal Roof
- Cost: The upfront cost of installing a new metal roof is significantly more expensive than a shingle roof. Metal roofing costs typically run anywhere from $150 to $600 per square. (A "square" is 100 square feet of roofing material.)
- Possible denting: Denting and marring can happen with metal roofs, but only in the presence of abnormally large hail or falling tree limbs. On the plus side, many new metal roofs are guaranteed against denting and marring, and textured metal roofs camouflage any minor denting that may occur.
Learn more about metal roofs: