Commercial Roofers in Atlanta, GA
Where do you need Commercial Roofing?
America's #1 Source for Local Roofers
Compare quotes with a single request.
Commercial Roofers in Atlanta, GA
Safe Top Roofing has experience building, installing and repairing commercial roofing systems. We specialize in most flat and low slope roofing systems including EPDM, TPO, Single-Ply and PVC. We are fully insured and accredited with the Better Business Bureau. Our estimates are fair and our inspections free of charge.
Colony Roofers is a veteran-owned roofing company offering expertise in residential and commercial roofing services. We utilize the finest quality materials to ensure a long-lasting and beautiful result. Our commercial roofing options are ideal for a wide range of low-slope applications. Get decades of great performance with commercial roofing from Colony Roofers.
Parsons Roofing Company is a highly skilled and professional commercial roofing contractor. Our level of expertise allows us to accurately install and maintain commercial roofing systems and we specialize in flat roofing, single-ply roofing, and membrane roofing. We provide free estimates, call today!
The Roof Depot, Inc is the area's premier commercial roofing contractor specializing in EPDM, TPO and SBS modified roofing. We are recognized year after year by national acclaimed roofing and construction magazines as a "Top 100" roofing contractor. Our knowledgeable commercial roofing specialists are well-equipped to handle any job large or small.
American Roofing Company provides the most professional, accurate, and effecient commercial roof replacement. We specialize in numerous commercial roofing applications and offer commercial roof remodeling and roof replacement. We are licensed and fully insured as well as accredited, certified, and active members of the communities we serve.
We’re proud to be Atlanta’s premier source for residential and commercial roofing & contracting services since 2002. Total Home Roofing & Contracting offers expertise in built-up roofs (BUR) and TPO roofing, as well as complete roof repairs and roof coatings. Our experienced crews ensure the job is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
How Hometown Roofing Works
Nearby Places for Commercial Roofing
Popular Projects in Georgia
More About Commercial Roofs
When should I replace my company's roof?
- Repairs would be too extensive. — Generally, if more than 1/4 of the roof is damaged, a replacement is recommended.
- Insulation is wet and/or damaged — If a leak has penetrated your roof and damaged the insulation, it could lead to serious problems, and a repair won't be enough.
- Looking for the latest technology — If you're looking to upgrade to a more energy-efficient roof or a different style, replacing it—or re-covering it—is a good idea.
- Need a longterm solution — Most repairs aren't designed to last forever; and sometimes, that's what the customer is looking for, rather than an immediate, short-term answer. If you're looking for a long-term solution, consider a roof replacement.
What questions should I ask my roof inspector?
We recommend having your commercial roof routinely inspected to ensure no serious problems arise. Before you hire an inspector, get an idea of what you want them to find out for you.
Some general questions to ask your commercial roof inspector include:
- Which commercial roof material(s) are you experienced with?
- What parts of the roof are you focusing on?
- Will photo documentation of problem areas be provided?
- How will you document the process and service history?
- How will you identify roof moisture?
- What is your protocol for emergency service calls?
Find out more about commercial roofing: