Roofing Contractors in Trumbull, CT
Where do you need Roofing Contractors?
America's #1 Source for Local Roofers
Roofing Contractors in Trumbull, CT
Founded in 2001, S Cruz Construction is a reliable, reputable roofing contractor based in Shelton, CT and serving surrounding areas. We’re an A+ rated roofing company offering shingle roof replacement, cedar shake installation, EPDM roofing and more. We offer expertise in roofing, gutter installation, windows & doors, and siding.
Double R A Construction Corp welcomes the opportunity to increase the beauty and value of your home or business with a new roofing system. We provide expertise in a number of residential and commercial roofs and can cost effectively repair or replace your roof. In business since 1960, you can rely on Double R A Construction to get the job done right.
Since 1972, Brown Roofing has provided quality, consistent roofing & home exterior services to residential and commercial clients in Great New Haven, Fairfield and Litchfield Counties. We’re fully licensed and certified with Owens Corning and GAF, so we can offer some of the best materials warranties on the market.
Kellner Home Improvement is a team of experienced roofing contractors ready to take on any residential or commercial roofing job, including roof repairs. We are a fully licensed and insured roofing company in business since 1998. Our focus is on making sure each customer is 100% satisfied with our work. We are a Better Business Bureau Accredited A+ roofer.
Casanova Remodeling is a local roofing contractor that offers roof replacement, new windows, siding, and gutters. Our team is professionally trained and consists exclusively of qualified roofers. We guarantee customer satisfaction.
Shoreline Home Restoration is a locally owned roofing contractor that offers expertise in a variety of residential and commercial roofing systems. With over 25 years in the home improvement industry, you can rely on the Shoreline for your windows, siding, gutters and roof.
Flying Colors Roofing is fully licensed and insured for residential and commercial roofing. We have over 12 years of experience and are at the forefront of our industry by keeping up with the best techniques and new product lines. We pay close attention to detail and will exceed your expectations with flying colors!
LT Home Improvement is motivated to provide stellar quality results, affordable rates and integrity in all that we do. We specialize in most major residential and commercial roofing systems, including shingles, metal, slate, cedar shakes, EPDM and more. We’re a family owned and operated business fully licensed, bonded and insured in the State of Connecticut.
With decades of roofing experience and an attention to detail unmatched by other roofers, Christopher Home Improvement is poised to be your go-to source for quality roofing repairs and replacement. We specialize in asphalt shingle repairs & replacements utilizing the highest quality products on the market. Get a free estimate today!
Nearby Places for Roofing Contractors
Popular Projects in Connecticut
More Roofing Tips
Common Causes for Roof Leaks
- Leaking gutters or leaking flashing: Corroding gutters and flashing can give water a place to leak into the interior of the roof. Though these are usually well sealed, they tend to erode over time.
- Ice dams: Ice dams develop when warm air from the attic melts the snow close to the top of the roof at the roof ridge and refreezes at the roof’s edge. Ice dams inhibit proper drainage, which can cause water to damage the roof’s interior.
- Leaking chimney or skylight: Leaks around chimney flashing and skylights occur due to compromised sealants, cracks, or improper installation.
- Missing shingles: High winds and harsh storms can uproot shingles, leaving your roof exposed to the elements.
- Valleys: Valleys are the small gutter-like sections that run down the interior angles of your roof. Fungus, improper cleaning, and lifted shingles can allow rainwater to penetrate the roof.
Learn more about roof leaks:
- I Found a Roof Leak. What Should I Do Next?: 5 Tips for Addressing Roof Leaks
- Emergency Roof Leak Repair: Temporary Solutions for a Leaking Roof
- Top 10 Causes for Roof Leaks & How to Fix Them
Hire a Roofing Professional
While some roof leaks are insignificant and can be sufficiently repaired by homeowners, we recommend calling a professional for most roof leaks. A trained roofing professional will be able to perform the job safely and properly, which can save you money in the long run.
Keep reading about how to hire the ideal contractor: