Metal Roofing in Weston, CT
Where do you need Metal Roofing?
America's #1 Source for Local Roofers
Compare quotes with a single request.
Metal Roofing in Weston, CT
Kellner Home Improvement is professional roofing contractor that has experience with many different techniques and materials. Metal roofing is a skilled trade that Kellner has worked extensively with. Metal is an excellent eco-friendly choice that will save you money on heating and air conditioning as well as save you money on your home insurance. It is a durable, beautiful and long lasting roofing material that is known as one of the best.
The expert team at LT Home Improvement have the knowledge and experience required to ensure a quality result. We offer metal roof installation, replacement and repair services at competitive rates. Our quality can’t be beat; all new installations are backed by long-term warranties. For expert metal roofing and copper accenting, call LT today!
How Hometown Roofing Works
Popular Projects in Connecticut
More on Metal Roofs
The Pros of Metal Roofing
- Wind Resistance: A majority of metal roofs have panels that interlock in some way, providing exceptional wind resistance compared to other roofing materials.
- Energy Efficiency: Reflective coatings and thermal breaks allow metal roofs to reduce heating and cooling costs by as much as 20% or more.
- Cost Control: Because metal roofs do not deteriorate as other roofing materials do, a properly installed metal roof can minimize the need for roof repairs and maintenance.
- Fire Resistance: Metal roofs offer lasting resistance to falling embers or sparks, protecting the home from exterior fires.
- Low Weight: Low weight roofs help to protect against structural movement and damage, especially in areas of the country with seismic activity.
- Approachability: Metal roofs can be applied to nearly any roofing system or home design. Metal can be used on low or steep pitch roofs, and there are a number of styles to choose from as well, giving you the look you want.
- Visual Appeal: Metal roofing adds a striking look that lasts to any home or commercial structure. Unlike other roofing materials, metal maintains that "new roof look" for years to come.
- Recycled Content: Depending on the metal roofing material you choose, a quality metal roof should contain 35% - 95% recycled content. In addition, a metal roof is typically 100% recyclable when it comes time to replace it.
The Cons of Metal Roofing
- Higher Cost: Because metal roofs are so durable and longlasting, they cost more upfront. However, the total cost of ownership is lower than any other roofing material, so if you're in your "forever home," you should seriously consider a metal roof.
- Longer Installation Time: Because metal roofs require a specialized application, the installation process can take longer than standard shingles.