Metal Roofers in Parker, CO
Where do you need Metal Roofing?
America's #1 Source for Local Roofers
Compare quotes with a single request.
Metal Roofers in Parker, CO
The professionals at Accurate Contracting specialize in hail damage repair and roof replacement for residential and commercial customers. We work hard to achieve complete customer satisfaction. We offer expertise in all major roofing types, including metal shingles and standing seam roofs. Learn more by requesting your free estimate today.
Guanteed Home is an accomplished contractor that offers various styles of roofing and home improvements. One of our specialty roofing systems is the metal roofing application. Metal is an optimal choice due to its beauty, durability, and design element. It comes in an array of styles and colors to choose from and will last the lifetime of the roof.
With Elite Roofing, our motto is "Roofing Done Right". We are known for our superior customer service as well as for our precision, excellence, and quality workmanship. With over 25 years of combined roofing and construction experience, we have the knowledge to replace your metal roof in an affordable and timely fashion.
Roof N Exteriors specializes in metal roofing applications, replacement and repair. Our team is skilled, knowledgeable and experienced with specialty roofing systems. Metal is a durable and beautiful product that will last the lifetime of the roof. Metal is the superior roofing material that is an upgrade to any home or structure.
Metal roofing is a specialty roofing material that takes a skilled technician to install. Our team is extensively trained in the application of stone-coated steel and metal roofing systems. Metal is a beautiful option that once installed is little to no maintenance and will last the lifetime of the house.
How Hometown Roofing Works
Nearby Places for Metal Roofing
Popular Projects in Colorado
More on Metal Roofs
Pros of Metal Roofing
- Durability: If installed correctly, a metal roof can outlast nearly any roofing material.
- Lower energy bills: Metal reflects heat from the sun, helping your roof and home stay cooler and saving on energy bills.
- Longterm warranties: Many manufacturers warranty their metal roofing for up to 50 years, compared to asphalt shingles' 15 to 20 years.
- Non-combustible and fire resistant: Residential metal roofing has a Class A fire rating, meaning it is considered the "most resistant" to fires.
- Lightweight: Metal weighs much less than asphalt shingles and can withstand extremely high winds and climate changes. You can also install a metal roof over top of your old roof in many instances.
- Eco-friendly: Metal roofs are commonly made from recycled metals steel and aluminum.
Cons of Metal Roofing
- Initial costs: The upfront cost of a new metal roof is quite a bit higher than other common roofing products, like asphalt shingles.
Potential denting: Most new metal roofs are guaranteed against denting and marring, but some are prone to damage in the right conditions.
Metal Roof Installation Costs
Due to their durability, metal roofing systems typically cost 2 - 3x more than traditional asphalt shingles, though prices will vary depending on your location and the complexity of the installation. Metal roofing generally costs between $7 and $10 per square foot but can be as low as $5.50 or as high as $12 per square foot.
Find out more about metal roofs: