Top Roofers in Wrightwood, CA
Where do you need Roofing Contractors?
America's #1 Source for Local Roofers
Top Roofers in Wrightwood, CA
At Universe Roofing, we provide professional craftmanship on every roof. No matter how big or small the job is, our highly trained roofers provide quality work at a competitive price. We are a California licensed, bonded, and insured roofing contractor with experience installing and repairing a wide variety of roofing systems.
The professionals at Team All Star Construction offer expertise in complete roofing replacement and commercial roof coatings utilizing the finest quality roofing products on the market. Our services are affordable, and our work is backed by long-term warranties. We’ve proudly served Southern California since 1974.
Cooper Roofing Service, Inc. serves Upland, California and surrounding areas. They specialize in roof repairs and work closely with their clients to find the best roofing solution for the desired area and budget.
As a fully licensed, insured, and bonded roofing company, Empire Roofing is the team to trust when your roof has a leak, needs repair, or you want a full replacement. They have more than 18 years in the industry, so they're fully equipped to handle it all.
Federal Building & Roofing has built a reputation on dedicated customer service for the last three decades, doing all we can to exceed industry standards. From tile to solar, we have the materials and skills to meet any project.
Second Millennium Roofing has been serving California residents with unmatched roofing services since 2004. From solar panel installation to standard maintenance procedures, we’re here for your property.
We’re proficient in a number of reroofing and repairing options, such as asphalt, flat, tile, and shingle roofs. For a job that’s done on budget, on schedule, and with great customer service, look no further than the professionals at Sunrise Roofing.
Pacific Engineering offers a variety of roofing services to the greater Fontana community. We work tirelessly to ensure all our customers receive workmanship that protects their home and increases its curb appeal. Call a member of out friendly staff to set up an appointment!
At Bell Roof Company, we’ve proudly served the Inland Empire since 1928. We offer expertise in residential and commercial roofing projects. Our specialties include shingle roofing, fluid applied restoration roofing, single-ply roofing and built-up roofs (BUR). We’re fully licensed and insured.
The experienced team at BRS Roofing, Inc. are equipped to accommodate residential and commercial roof repairs and complete replacements. We specialize in low-slope and steep-slope applications. Our crew ensures pinpoint accuracy on every repair or re-roof. Contact us for a free roofing estimate for your project.
Western Pacific Roofing Corporation operates with the customer’s needs at the forefront of every project, and we guarantee every job will be completed on time and within budget. Our team works with all manner of materials and applications for flat and steep-sloped roofs.
West Coast Roofing is “your foul weather friends.” With years of experience, we can properly install your commercial roofing application to keep you and your business secure for years.
Massie Roofing is the budget-friendly contractor you can trust for all your Pasadena, California roofing needs. We’re licensed, insured, and familiar with a wide variety of materials. Contact us today to receive a free estimate.
Pedrino Home Remodeling has been leading the way in residential roofing since 1948. We specialize in asphalt shingle roof replacement and new roof installation as well as additional exterior services.
Nearby Places for Roofing Contractors
Popular Projects in California
More Roofing Tips
Common Causes for Roof Leaks
- Leaking gutters or leaking flashing: Corroding gutters and flashing can give water a place to leak into the interior of the roof. Though these are usually well sealed, they tend to erode over time.
- Ice dams: Ice dams develop when warm air from the attic melts the snow close to the top of the roof at the roof ridge and refreezes at the roof’s edge. Ice dams inhibit proper drainage, which can cause water to damage the roof’s interior.
- Leaking chimney or skylight: Leaks around chimney flashing and skylights occur due to compromised sealants, cracks, or improper installation.
- Missing shingles: High winds and harsh storms can uproot shingles, leaving your roof exposed to the elements.
- Valleys: Valleys are the small gutter-like sections that run down the interior angles of your roof. Fungus, improper cleaning, and lifted shingles can allow rainwater to penetrate the roof.
Learn more about roof leaks:
- I Found a Roof Leak. What Should I Do Next?: 5 Tips for Addressing Roof Leaks
- Emergency Roof Leak Repair: Temporary Solutions for a Leaking Roof
- Top 10 Causes for Roof Leaks & How to Fix Them
Hire a Roofing Professional
While some roof leaks are insignificant and can be sufficiently repaired by homeowners, we recommend calling a professional for most roof leaks. A trained roofing professional will be able to perform the job safely and properly, which can save you money in the long run.
Keep reading about how to hire the ideal contractor: