Top Roofers in Ramona, CA
Where do you need Roofing Contractors?
America's #1 Source for Local Roofers
Top Roofers in Ramona, CA
Since 2006, Custom Home Remodeling & Roofing Inc has been the industry leader in providing professional and competent roofing solutions. Our skilled technicians specialize in many different residential and commercial roofing applications. We have hundreds of satisfied customers throughout the area and referrals are available upon request.
Natural Energy is the leading provider of solar solutions in the residential and commercial markets throughout the West. We’re a locally owned company proudly serving San Marcos and surrounding areas since 1977. We offer a wide range of quality roofing solutions, including shingles, tile, metal, slate and commercial roofing systems.
Vital Core Construction & Consultants provides residential and commercial roof consulting services. Whether you are in the market for a new roof construction, roof replacement or roof repair, we have you covered.
We’re a trustworthy and experienced contractor that always puts the customer’s needs first. Our extensive list of roofing materials guarantees we can find a suitable application for your budget, schedule, and property needs.
Since 1977, Alcala has been a leading provider of waterproofing solutions and roofing services in San Diego. They specialize in all types of services, including deck coating, caulking, traffic coating, expansion joints, concrete restoration, and anti-graffiti coating.
Generation 819 is your local source for complete re-roofs and solar solutions. We specialize in shingle, metal, tile, commercial flat roofs, solar installation and more. We are committed to eco-friendly building and roofing solutions aimed at reducing impact on the environment. Our team is dedicated to quality craftsmanship and superior customer service.
Nearby Places for Roofing Contractors
Popular Projects in California
More Roofing Tips
Common Causes for Roof Leaks
- Leaking gutters or leaking flashing: Corroding gutters and flashing can give water a place to leak into the interior of the roof. Though these are usually well sealed, they tend to erode over time.
- Ice dams: Ice dams develop when warm air from the attic melts the snow close to the top of the roof at the roof ridge and refreezes at the roof’s edge. Ice dams inhibit proper drainage, which can cause water to damage the roof’s interior.
- Leaking chimney or skylight: Leaks around chimney flashing and skylights occur due to compromised sealants, cracks, or improper installation.
- Missing shingles: High winds and harsh storms can uproot shingles, leaving your roof exposed to the elements.
- Valleys: Valleys are the small gutter-like sections that run down the interior angles of your roof. Fungus, improper cleaning, and lifted shingles can allow rainwater to penetrate the roof.
Learn more about roof leaks:
- I Found a Roof Leak. What Should I Do Next?: 5 Tips for Addressing Roof Leaks
- Emergency Roof Leak Repair: Temporary Solutions for a Leaking Roof
- Top 10 Causes for Roof Leaks & How to Fix Them
Hire a Roofing Professional
While some roof leaks are insignificant and can be sufficiently repaired by homeowners, we recommend calling a professional for most roof leaks. A trained roofing professional will be able to perform the job safely and properly, which can save you money in the long run.
Keep reading about how to hire the ideal contractor: