Best Roofers in Dominguez, CA
Where do you need Roofing Contractors?
America's #1 Source for Local Roofers
Best Roofers in Dominguez, CA
Since 2006, Custom Home Remodeling & Roofing Inc has been the industry leader in providing professional and competent roofing solutions. Our skilled technicians specialize in many different residential and commercial roofing applications. We have hundreds of satisfied customers throughout the area and referrals are available upon request.
The knowledgeable team at AAA Expert Roofing have more than 25 years of roofing experience. We were founded as a father & son roofing business and still today our company remains a family owned and operated outfit. We are committed to quality and exceptional customer service.
RH Roofing, Inc. is an experienced, licensed roofing contractor serving Orange County and surrounding areas. We specialize in residential and commercial roof installation, repair and maintenance services. Our crews offer expertise in shingle roofing, tile, metal, EPDM, TPO, spray foam roofs, and more. Call today for a free estimate.
Navarro Roofing specializes in custom roof application for residential roofs. Our roofing contractors are highly trained to install, repair and replace custom roofing systems. We also waterproof balconies, install custom copper gutters and flashing, and restore damaged and rotting wood.
Ace Roofing Systems serves all of Southern California out of Torrance. They can install a new roof, tear off your existing one, replace it, patch it, clean it, and more. They also offer insulation, flashing, and coping services.
Go with a roofing contractor which has your best interest in mind, P.W. Roofing. We’re an experienced roofing company driven to provide quality workmanship and unparalleled service. We offer expertise in residential roof replacement, commercial EPDM rubber roofing, and repair of nearly any roofing system.
We have been servicing the Long Beach community since 1937. Our professionals are trained in the best practices for installing commercial roofing materials, and we always consult with our customers to ensure they’re getting exactly the job they want.
Founded in 1992, Central Roofing is a trusted and experienced commercial roofing contractor specializing in commercial and industrial roofing applications. We specialize in roof repair, replacement, maintenance, emergency situations, roof coatings, and related services. Learn more by contacting our friendly in-office staff today!
Best Way Roofing offers high quality residential, commercial and industrial roofing services. We go the extra mile to ensure we meet all of your needs. Our roofing contractors utilize an assortment of strategies and techniques to install, repair or replace your roof.
Cassady Roofing does all types of roofing such as shingle, tile and hot mop. We are fully licensed, insured and bonded in the State of California. We are a family owned business owned by James and Regina Cassady and managedd by their grandson Chad.
From composition shingles to modified bitumen, Shulman Roofing carries the best products in the industry for durable, secure solutions. We operate with principles of honesty, quality craftsmanship, and supreme customer service throughout the Orange County community.
We offer a wide array of material installations for large commercial properties .Our trained craftsmen have an eye for detail and work timely and efficiently on every project. If you’re in the Los Angeles or Orange County area, give us a call today.
With over three decades of experience and a proven track record, FC and Sons Roofing is the top choice for a commercial roofing contractor. Every project is efficiently managed and our attentiveness to detail is second to none.
Nearby Places for Roofing Contractors
Popular Projects in California
More Roofing Tips
Common Causes for Roof Leaks
- Leaking gutters or leaking flashing: Corroding gutters and flashing can give water a place to leak into the interior of the roof. Though these are usually well sealed, they tend to erode over time.
- Ice dams: Ice dams develop when warm air from the attic melts the snow close to the top of the roof at the roof ridge and refreezes at the roof’s edge. Ice dams inhibit proper drainage, which can cause water to damage the roof’s interior.
- Leaking chimney or skylight: Leaks around chimney flashing and skylights occur due to compromised sealants, cracks, or improper installation.
- Missing shingles: High winds and harsh storms can uproot shingles, leaving your roof exposed to the elements.
- Valleys: Valleys are the small gutter-like sections that run down the interior angles of your roof. Fungus, improper cleaning, and lifted shingles can allow rainwater to penetrate the roof.
Learn more about roof leaks:
- I Found a Roof Leak. What Should I Do Next?: 5 Tips for Addressing Roof Leaks
- Emergency Roof Leak Repair: Temporary Solutions for a Leaking Roof
- Top 10 Causes for Roof Leaks & How to Fix Them
Hire a Roofing Professional
While some roof leaks are insignificant and can be sufficiently repaired by homeowners, we recommend calling a professional for most roof leaks. A trained roofing professional will be able to perform the job safely and properly, which can save you money in the long run.
Keep reading about how to hire the ideal contractor: