Top Roofers in Colton, CA
Where do you need Roofing Contractors?
America's #1 Source for Local Roofers
Top Roofers in Colton, CA
At Universe Roofing, we provide professional craftmanship on every roof. No matter how big or small the job is, our highly trained roofers provide quality work at a competitive price. We are a California licensed, bonded, and insured roofing contractor with experience installing and repairing a wide variety of roofing systems.
The professionals at Team All Star Construction offer expertise in complete roofing replacement and commercial roof coatings utilizing the finest quality roofing products on the market. Our services are affordable, and our work is backed by long-term warranties. We’ve proudly served Southern California since 1974.
Gardner Roofing is expert at diagnosing and assessing your current roof. After the inspection, we provide an honest evaluation and overview of your roofs condition. If repairs or replacement is needed, our licensed and insured roofers will work efficiently to get the job done quickly and to your satisfaction.
At Bell Roof Company, we’ve proudly served the Inland Empire since 1928. We offer expertise in residential and commercial roofing projects. Our specialties include shingle roofing, fluid applied restoration roofing, single-ply roofing and built-up roofs (BUR). We’re fully licensed and insured.
The experienced team at BRS Roofing, Inc. are equipped to accommodate residential and commercial roof repairs and complete replacements. We specialize in low-slope and steep-slope applications. Our crew ensures pinpoint accuracy on every repair or re-roof. Contact us for a free roofing estimate for your project.
We offer a full range of commercial and residential services, always striving for 100% customer satisfaction. For expert installations and repairs, call Roy O. Huffman Roof company today.
Federal Building & Roofing has built a reputation on dedicated customer service for the last three decades, doing all we can to exceed industry standards. From tile to solar, we have the materials and skills to meet any project.
Pacific Engineering offers a variety of roofing services to the greater Fontana community. We work tirelessly to ensure all our customers receive workmanship that protects their home and increases its curb appeal. Call a member of out friendly staff to set up an appointment!
Cooper Roofing Service, Inc. serves Upland, California and surrounding areas. They specialize in roof repairs and work closely with their clients to find the best roofing solution for the desired area and budget.
If you are in need of affordable roofing repairs and installations in the Corona, California area, look no further than A1 Quality Roofing Inc. We can repair and replace residential, commercial, and industrial roofs.
At Tip Top Roofing, we’re dedicated to meeting the customer’s needs and achieving complete satisfaction. We offer a broad range of roofing options for residential and commercial customers, including shingles, tile, spray foam roofing, commercial flat roofing and more. We’re fully licensed, bonded and insured.
Second Millennium Roofing has been serving California residents with unmatched roofing services since 2004. From solar panel installation to standard maintenance procedures, we’re here for your property.
As a fully licensed, insured, and bonded roofing company, Empire Roofing is the team to trust when your roof has a leak, needs repair, or you want a full replacement. They have more than 18 years in the industry, so they're fully equipped to handle it all.
Pedrino Home Remodeling has been leading the way in residential roofing since 1948. We specialize in asphalt shingle roof replacement and new roof installation as well as additional exterior services.
Nearby Places for Roofing Contractors
Popular Projects in California
More Roofing Tips
Common Causes for Roof Leaks
- Leaking gutters or leaking flashing: Corroding gutters and flashing can give water a place to leak into the interior of the roof. Though these are usually well sealed, they tend to erode over time.
- Ice dams: Ice dams develop when warm air from the attic melts the snow close to the top of the roof at the roof ridge and refreezes at the roof’s edge. Ice dams inhibit proper drainage, which can cause water to damage the roof’s interior.
- Leaking chimney or skylight: Leaks around chimney flashing and skylights occur due to compromised sealants, cracks, or improper installation.
- Missing shingles: High winds and harsh storms can uproot shingles, leaving your roof exposed to the elements.
- Valleys: Valleys are the small gutter-like sections that run down the interior angles of your roof. Fungus, improper cleaning, and lifted shingles can allow rainwater to penetrate the roof.
Learn more about roof leaks:
- I Found a Roof Leak. What Should I Do Next?: 5 Tips for Addressing Roof Leaks
- Emergency Roof Leak Repair: Temporary Solutions for a Leaking Roof
- Top 10 Causes for Roof Leaks & How to Fix Them
Hire a Roofing Professional
While some roof leaks are insignificant and can be sufficiently repaired by homeowners, we recommend calling a professional for most roof leaks. A trained roofing professional will be able to perform the job safely and properly, which can save you money in the long run.
Keep reading about how to hire the ideal contractor: