Roof Repair FAQs for Bentonville, Arkansas
When to call a roof repair contractor
If you notice any of the following signs, call a roofing contractor right away:
- Water stains on the ceilings or walls
- Noticeable roof sagging and/or ceiling sagging
- Ice dams forming during the colder months - a sign of poor roofing insulation
- Water ponding on flat parts of the roof
- Mold/algae/moss growth on roof - moisture is trapped below the surface of the roofing material
- Condensation on the underside of the roof, noticeable in the attic or other areas where the roofing structure is exposed
What's the typical cost of a shingle roof repair?
Repairing shingle roofs is less expensive than fixing damage on other types of roofing. This is due to the fact shingles are readily available, inexpensive and easy to install. All that said, shingle roofs are less durable compared to metal or tile roofing, so you can expect to have a shingle roof repaired more often over its 10-17 year average lifespan.
It's impossible to give an accurate estimate of how much a shingle roof repair costs, but we can give a rough figure based on previous projects. Here's an example:
A 25 square foot (5 ft. by 5 ft.) section of a shingle roof was damaged in a wind storm. The cost of replacing the damaged shingles cost about $300. There are many factors that influence the cost of repairs, including the type of shingles, complexity of the job and extent of the damage. Contact a roofing company in Bentonville to get a more accurate estimate.
Read more about roofing repair