Frequent Roof Repair Questions in Lockhart, TX
What to look for when inspecting the condition of a roof:
Contact a professional roofing contractor if you notice any of the following signs of roof damage:
- Water stains on the ceiling or walls
- Noticeable roof sagging or ceiling sagging
- Ice dam formations on the roof during the winter (sign of poor roofing insulation)
- Excessive pooling of water on the roof
- Abundant amount of mold/algae/moss growth on roof may signify trapped moisture beneath the outer layer of roofing material
- Condensation on the underside of the roof or in the attic
Shingle roof repairs are typically more affordable than you may think
Rough estimate on a 25 square foot section damagd in a wind storm:
The cost of replacing the damaged shingles will typically range between $200 and $400, depending upon where you live and the type of shingles used.
Shingle roofs are less durable than metal, tile or rubber roofing. However, it costs far less to repair shingle roofs. Shingles are widely-available, inexpensive and easy to install.
More roofing repair Q&A, click here