Mutual Builders Corporation
Mutual Builders Corporation is a leading Pittsburgh roofing contractor. We take great pride in not only our roof work, but our remodeling and home improvement services.
No matter how long you have owned your home, the question of having the roof replaced will eventually occur. If you are interested in a new roof for your house, it may surprise you to know there are different styles available to keep your property protected and even your heating bills to a minimum. Whether or not you may have a different model installed depends on the structure, though a professional roofer can help you determine the best course of action.
At Mutual Builders, we inform our customers of the best course of action for their current roof situation. Whether you need a small roof repair to a full roof replacement, our knowledgeable staff can help determine which solution will best fit your overall needs.
- State license verified - State of Pennsylvania - Home Improvement Contractor #PA010376
- Liability insurance verified - $1,000,000 of coverage, policy #MPX3561C
- Certification verified - GAF Certified Installer
- Website verified
* Credentials are verified when a roofer is first listed. License, insurance, certifications, etc.. can change and expire, so reconfirm credentials directly from the roofing contractor at the time of the estimate.
- Shingle roofs
- Roof repair
- None - residential roofing only
- Remodeling services
- Hardwood floors
- Handyman services
Ohio Service Area
Pennsylvania Service Area
West Virginia Service Area
|Benwood||Marshall County||Ohio County|
|Glen Dale||New Cumberland||Westover|