Roof Repair FAQs for Napa
What are some common signs of roof damage?
Contact your Napa-based roofing contractor if you notice any of the following signs of roof damage:
- Water stains on the ceiling or walls
- Noticeable roof sagging or ceiling sagging
- Ice dam formations on the roof during the winter (sign of poor roofing insulation)
- Excessive pooling of water on the roof
- Abundant amount of mold/algae/moss growth on roof may signify trapped moisture beneath the outer layer of roofing material
- Condensation on the underside of the roof or in the attic
What's the average cost of repairing a shingle roof in Napa?
Rough estimate on a 25 square foot section damagd in a wind storm:
The cost of replacing the damaged shingles will typically range between $200 and $400, depending upon where you live and the type of shingles used.
Shingle roofs are less durable than metal, tile or rubber roofing. However, it costs far less to repair shingle roofs. Shingles are widely-available, inexpensive and easy to install.
Find out more about roofing repair